Friday, February 15, 2008

My Turn for MeMes

My very talented birthday buddy Dolly
tagged me to write Four Things About Me. I'll give it my best shot!

Four Movies Watched Over and Over
  • Titanic (I saw this movie a RIDICULOUS number of times at the theater!)
  • Steel Magnolias
  • When Harry Met Sally
  • Grease
Four Places I Have Lived
  • Richmond, Virginia
  • Johnson City, TN
  • LaFayette, IN (not for very long!)
  • Nashville, TN
Four Shows I Watch
  • Big Brother
  • Dancing with the Stars
  • Clean House
  • Grey's Anatomy
Four Places I Have Been (there's more than 4, but here are my faves!)
  • Cozumel Mexico
  • Key West, FL
  • NYC
  • Napa Valley, CA / Las Vegas (love them both, but for very different reasons!)
Four People Who E-Mail Me
  • My Mama
  • My best friend Ginger
  • My sister in law Wendy
  • My friend Opal
Four Favorite Things to Eat
  • Pasta (anything Italian, really)
  • Chips and Salsa
  • Gyros
  • Homemade Baklava (my friend's wife makes it - oh my is it good!)
Four Places I'd Rather Be
  • Sitting on my parent's dock at the lake
  • Sitting on the beach in Destin
  • Disney World
  • Spending time with my family back in VA
Four People I'd Love to Have Lunch With
  • My Nannie and Grampie
  • Nancy Wilson (of the group Heart)
  • Elliott Sadler - just so I could listen to him talk - love that accent!!
  • My husband - just the two of us!
Four Things I Look Forward to this Year
  • Spending quality time and creating new adventures with my daughter
  • Getting back home to see my family
  • Vacation!
  • Getting in shape
I did it - whew! Thanks Dolly, for tagging me! Hope you all have a blessed and fabulous weekend!

Cheers,
Dee Dee

5 comments:

Esther Sunday said...

Dear DeeDee - Thank you for coming to see me at Esther Sunday! So nice to meet you! This is fun - I click in and get to know all about you quickly with this post! LOVE the pic of your precious critter below getting her toenails done! Thank you for your kind comments about my parents. Yeah, what my dad says about being good at forgiveness is so true! Gotta let go of all the dumb little stuff! What a fun lady you are! Will also be back to visit! Love! Esther

Michelle said...

DeeDee,

It was fun getting to know more about you! Have a great weekend.

Michelle

Linda said...

Hi Dee Dee, I love these meme tags. It was fun getting to no more fun and interseting things about you. Have a nice day, Linda

BittersweetPunkin said...

Thanks for agreeing to play along with the pay It Forward! It should be fun!
Blessings,
Robin

Anonymous said...

Hi Dee Dee! Gosh it feels like too long since we visited you!! We have been really bad blogging friends! Thank you for your lovely comments on our blog Dee Dee:) And loved to learn more about you, that was a fun tag, really nice! Sitting on the dock on your parents lake, well that sounds real good to us too! Have a gorgeous weekend ahead! Jenn and Jacqui